Monday, October 29, 2012

Cloud Atlas - Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil, and Tom Tykwer

Cloud Atlas composed by Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil, and Tom Tykwer. I've never heard of any of them. The movie was interesting and I had mixed feelings after seeing it. It confused me in spots and made me want to rewind and see what I missed. The movie ran almost 3 hours and there were some couples that left a good hour and a half into the movie. The pacing of the movie was so so as it felt like a 3 hour movie. I might have to read this book and see what I really missed.  Even before I saw the movie, the piano piece heard in the trailer is what caught my ear.  It worked well in certain scenes of the movie.  All Boundaries Are Conventions is a good track even though repetitive, it builds up and up and then drops off.

Favorite: Track #16 - All Boundaries Are Conventions

No comments:

Post a Comment